Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to Eclecticismal

Eclecticism:  a conceptual approach that does not hold rigidly to a single paradigm or set of assumptions, but instead draws upon multiple theories, styles, or ideas to gain complementary insights into a subject, or applies different theories in particular cases.


Basically, this blog is going to bring you Music, from every genre and every region. Whether it be post-rock, dubstep, hardstyle, punk, electro, metal, classical, jazz, rock and roll, blues, folk, or pretty much anything.

I'll have many segments that I'd like to show, including but not limited to:
1. Cover of the Week
2. Genre Clash
3. Band of the Day
4. Obscure Artist Spotlight
5. Oldies but Goodies
Etc..

In my next post I'll give a description of each segment named, and my other goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment